After your Minnesota or North Dakota personal injury accident, you want to hire the best personal injury lawyer you can find. Look for reviews of injury attorneys, and see what kind of rating real clients give their personal injury attorney. Look for personal injury client testimonials. Read personal injury lawyer reviews. We are proud of the reviews our clients have given our Detroit Lakes, Minnesota, injury attorneys.
Find out what real people who hired our northern Minnesota and eastern North Dakota car crash lawyers have to say.
Here, you can watch video testimonials from several clients and their families helped by our Detroit Lakes, Minnesota, accident attorneys. Some were injured in car crashes and one in a motorcycle crash. One video testimonial is from another personal injury trial attorney about his experience with the trial lawyers at the Stowman Law Firm, P.A.
These people needed help after their car, truck and motorcycle crashes. They found help with our personal injury lawyers.
In these video testimonials, our clients give their ratings of our Detroit Lakes, Minnesota, personal injury lawyers. You will meet:
- a personal injury client who was ejected from the vehicle in a single SUV rollover crash,
- a personal injury client who was a passenger in a car hit broad side by a truck that blew a stop sign,
- a personal injury client who was a motorcycle rider seriously hurt when a truck turned left in front of him,
- a personal injury client who was a passenger in a rear end crash while waiting at a stop light, and
- a northern Minnesota attorney who recounts his trial experience with the lawyers at the Stowman Law Firm, P.A.
Northern Minnesota and Fargo, North Dakota, truck accident attorneys.
The Minnesota personal injury lawyers and North Dakota accident lawyers at the Stowman Law Firm, P.A. handle wrongful death and personal injury accidents such as car and truck crashes, work accidents, wrongful death claims, dog bites, ATV and PWC accidents, and slip-and-fall accidents. Check out our Frequently Asked Questions.