Minnesota Personal Injury Attorney post:
A woman from Gatzke, Minnesota, was seriously injured and an Alexandria man died following a two vehicle collision on Highway 219 near Thief River Falls Wednesday afternoon, November 6, 2019.
The State Patrol says just before 4:30 pm a Nissan Frontier was southbound on MNTH 219 and a Jeep Grand Cherokee was northbound on MNTH 219. The Frontier entered a curve in the roadway and crossed over the center line colliding with the Jeep Cherokee. The driver of the Frontier, 58 year-old Kevin McCormick, of Alexandria, Minnesota, and the driver of the Jeep, 43 year-old Samantha Lunsetter, were airlifted from the scene with life-threatening injuries. McCormick died at Altru Hospital in Grand Forks. Lunsetter, the driver of the Jeep, was airlifted to Sanford Medical Center in Fargo with life-threatening injuries.
This is a horrible and tragic car accident.
Generally, a personal injury lawyer can answer questions after someone is hurt in a car or truck crash. Questions like:
- Where do we start?
- When should I call an attorney?
- The sooner the better. You will have questions immediately. You can ask your questions for free.
- Who pays the ambulance, helicopter and hospital bills?
- The other driver caused the crash, so what does his insurance company pay for?
- This accident was near Thief River Falls – who do we call?
There is no obligation if you contact our office. The phone call, email, or office visit is free. You can call on behalf of a friend or family member. Sometimes that is the best help you can offer the family.
Credit: KDLM Radio, Detroit Lakes, Minnesota